Sunday, February 20, 2005

Datez??

Juz came back from a 5 hourz session of KTV with Eliz at Hougang Plaza. Yes.. juz the 2 of us.. soundz kinda pathetic rite? *keke* Well, did tried askin the rest along but all wasn't free, so we juz went ahead. It's the 1st time I went KTV with onli 2 ppl. Got a lot of chances to sing coz you get to hold on to the mic. Sang so many songs till a bit sick *oopz* I meant sick of singing le.. but onli for tat moment. Will still enjoying singing if anyone ask me along *wink!* Had Suki sushi for dinner *yummy!*

Yesterday, 19th Feb, went to watch 'Hide & Seek' with Tze Ming at PS. Had a quick dinner then caught our show. Not too bad for the show, had a twisted ending. Got a few startling scenes & of coz, I got a few 'shockz'. After the movie, headed down to 'Ice Cold Beer' at Somerset to meet up with Steven & his friend for a drink & some chatz. Watched them played pool & watched soccer with them. Stayed till ard 1++pm, then went for supper at 'Da Pai Dang' & finally went home.

Why is everyone sayin tat I'm havin so much programs lining up lately? Or am I reali havin so many 'datez'? Hmmz.. we shall see.. *grinz*