My dayz..
Juz got back home from work & got a little surprise. Guess wat? Saw a bouquet of my favourite pink tulips in my room. Though the little card didn't state who the sender was, I think I knew who it was from. No idea wats the purpose of his gesture but thanks for the gift *if you happen to see my bloggie*
Thursday nite, met up with Eliz, Serene & some frenz & headed down DblO. Had a great time there. I only remembered drinking a lot till I was in a daze. Eliz was drunk. Can't blame her for tat coz she was feelin down for the past dayz & hope after wakin up from her nitemare, she'll move on. Stayed till closing then went to have supper. Robert sent us home after tat. Some things happened on the way home & ended up we stayed over at Eliz's home after we went home for a shower. Woke up in the afternoon, slacked a bit & before we knew, we broke Eliz's bed *sorry dear sis* Terrible terrible day huh? Helped her to clear the old bed then went for pool session with Jenn, Ray, Simon, Aaron & Eliz nearby.
In the evenin, accompanied Jenn & Ray to Heartland Mall to buy cake for their family gathering. After tat, went home to sleep. Was very exhausted coz didn't sleep much that nite. Had a shower then went straight to bed without having my dinner *dieting dieting*
Later on, gonna attend a fren's birthday party. Cheers for the weekend! *yeah!*
