Friday, April 15, 2005

Enjoying life..

Haha.. guess i'm enjoyin so much tat I hope I wun hav to go back to work.. but guess I'm juz dreaming.. *ZzzZz..* Someone please wake mi up from this dream else I'm gonna fall deeper.. *haha..*

Tuesday, went for KTV session at Bishan PartyWorld with Shimin, Shauna & PeiWen. Sang from 2pm till 7pm then went for dinner at the S11 coffeeshop. As time was still early, they suggested watching movie. So there we go... Headed down to J8 to check out the movies & time slots. After few discussions, decided on the movie 'Samara'. Actually I dun reali enjoy horror show but since they were keen on it so I juz went along with it. JC, ShuMing & Ricky came to join us for the movie too. Went to walk & shop around J8 till the movie started.

2120hrs, the movie started, and I was like prepared for show, hiding behind my jacket.. *keke..* Some parts of the movie quite startling, & I got a shock. *hate it when it comes to horror shows, sure to scream.. haha..* But overall, the show was alrite..

Went home after the movie coz hav to work the following day *tiredz.. yawnz..* Juz the thought of goin back to work kills all my mood for enjoyment.. *argh...*

Also have not been able to sleep well the past 2 days becoz of my sunburn.. so painful that it hurts a lot.. But now, it's getter much better.. And I guess peeling will come in sooner.. *oh no!!* Turnin into a snake soon..

Wed & Thurs, went to work as usual then went home. Did OT yesterday again.. then went Hougang Green to buy some stuff before heading back home.

Today, gonna meet up with Jenn & Doris & their fren for dinner & some slacking session.. *keke* Do hope it'll perk mi up for the comin weekend.. *Cheerz to all~!*