Monday, May 23, 2005

Blueless Monday..

Simply love this blueless Monday. Guess it's the onli Monday ever since I started work that I actually feel happy. *haha..*

Woke up around 1100 in the morning. Had wished I could sleep slightly longer but too bad.. Had to attend my colleague's baby shower celebration. Left home at 1230 & took a train to Yishun where my colleague stayed. There was quite a number of people when I reached there. Saw Richard & some other Keppel staff. Went to take a look at the baby boy. *so adorable!* Not too long later, our DM came & join us in the conversation. More Keppel staff came but I onli knew a few of them & it's gd that I came coz I can get to know the rest of the people in the company *fun people they are* So there we were, all sitted at the corridor & chatting happily. Before we knew it, it was already 1515 & all of us decided to leave. Richard sent me home coz he was leaving somewhere near my place *thx richard for the ride!*

Rested a while at home & did some chores before having dinner that daddy has bought for us. Quickly rush out after tat to meet Kit at Suntec for movie. Was late for the movie *oopz! Sorry Kit!* Nevertheless, managed to catch the show but onli missed out the 1st 5 or 10mins. Caught 'Amityville Horror'. Freaky & digusting show with all the bloody slaughtering scenes *yuckz* Show ended around 2130 & when we were walking out of the cinema, saw a familiar back. Saw Doris & Alan! *such a coincidence!* They caught the same movie as us, juz tat we sat separately. Headed to coffee bean for a while before Doris & Alan left. Kit & I remained at Suntec to chat for a while longer before heading back home.
*Thx Kit for the ride home!*

Well, time to go to bed soon le.. so see ya all ard! *nitez*