Shopping!
It's Saturday! Went as planned to go shoppin with Jen & Ray at Orchard. Reached town near 1900 & headed to Mango & in the end, walked out with a shopping bag! *haha* Saw a nice red halter top & went to try & liked it alot.. then headed for the cashier le.. *can't resist!* As I was feeling kinda hungry, Raymond suggested to hav dinner at 'The Ship', which is located at Shaw House. Was fascinated by the place coz I never knew there was such a fine dining place & it was furnished like a ship. Liked the ambience & food there. We ordered set dinner which includes Soup-of-the-Day, Main Course, Dessert & Coffee/Tea. Raymond had 'Black Pepper Steak', Jen had 'Half Spring Chicken & Pork Chop', & I had 'Prawns with Fish & Chips'. *Nice food again!*
After dinner, went Polo Ralph for another shopping spree. Raymond bought a long-sleeve shirt & it was reali worth buying! *Onli $30+ after using Isetan voucher* First time I see Ray wearing a shirt & I muz say tat he REALI looks good in it! *wow!* Continued with the shopping but most of the shops had already closed le. Was supposed to go KTV but then Kit decided not to join us coz he didn't had the mood to sing. Didn't know where to head to & ended up sitting outside Meritus Mandarin for a while before decided to head home instead.
Nothing much to do.. head feelin a bit heavy.. eyes feeling sleepy.. tink it's time for bed le.. ~So long folks!~