Saturday, June 18, 2005

Last Day of Work

Yesterday was the last day of my service at Keppel FMO. Had reported back to HQ for my clearance in the morning as well as to clear some issues. Left HQ around 1100 then headed back to IMH site to meet Poh & Jerry for lunch. Ken came to join us for lunch too after a while. Poh & I headed back to the office 1st coz I wanna clear my stuff there. Had a chat with Fion & Cyndi at EMS office then had a talk with my boss. Was negotiating about the payment coz he wanted me to go back to work to hand over the admin stuff to the new girl. Don't even know when the new girl will be coming but I wun be able to helpout for too long coz gotta prepare myself for the new school term that gonna commence in July.

Left the office at 1500+ & headed home. Received a good piece of news when I went to open up my mailbox. Got a letter from SIM with my timetable & stuff. The main thing was... I got exempted from Year 1 & straight into Year 2 I go! *woah! jumpin high!* Saved a year of studies & school fees. Simply delighted & mood was high! Now, hoping that everything goes well when I'm back at school & survive thru the course. *praying*

Had a short nap in the late afternoon then had dinner & got myself dolled up before heading down to PS to meet up with the babes, Shimin, Jasmin, Valarie & Daphne. SuMing *Shimin's bf* came to pick us up with Alan then headed to Coco Latte at the Gallery hotel *it was all our first time there* Had to queue to get it & gosh was it so packed in there! *almost couldn't breathe* There were 2 levels, the 1st level is for people to sit down for drinks, etc, while the 2 level is the dance area. The dance area was juz too packed that we had to move to level 1 & got a table to sit down & chat. The place was rather nicely decorated & I loved the curtains! *haha* Stayed till 0300+ before leaving the club. Daphne left earlier while the rest of us headed Geylang for supper. Had 'Frog Porridge', 'Oyster Omelette' & 'Fishball Soup'. Ate & chatted then headed home ourselves.

Reached home & slept at 0500+. Had woke up not too long ago. Gonna slack a little while longer before going out again to meet Jen & Ray. Have a fun-filled weekend people!! *muackz*