Saturday, July 09, 2005

Leisure

No classes for me on Fridayz.. *woah!* It does has it's pros & cons. Pros.. Can spend time doing my own things like projects & assignments, or resting my body & mind. Cons.. Might feel a bit bored.. *haha* Sort of contridicting myself huh? Though there wasn't any classes today, I went back to my previous workplace in the afternoon to do some handover. Aren't I supposed to have stopped working? Yeah.. By right I shld have cleared all my work.. But, the new admin who was supposed to replace me had juz reported to work & there wasn't enough time for me to hand over & guide her thru all the procedures & work. Wat to do? My boss asked me to come back one more day to pass her all the trades & I agreed. Went back after their lunch & spent some time going thru things with the new admin, Lee San. Still more for her to get used to & it seems like time wasn't enough for her to learn all the ropes. Well, still have to come back another half-day to complete my 'agreement'. Probably one of the weekdays next week.

So much on work huh? *grinz* Now, for the leisure talks. Met up with Serene & ZhenYi at Bugis after my 'work'. Had arranged a dinner with Serene, Jen, Ray & Doris at 'Happy Pay Steamboat & Chef' aka 'Tian Tian Huo Guo'. Dinner was filling & 'steamy'. After dinner, went to Intercontinental Hotel for lounging session with the people. Chatted about life & some things that have been revolving around us. Left the place around 0100.

Serene & I didn't went home straight. Instead, went to a coffeeshop near my place for some supper & then again, chatted about lotsa things. Too many things have been happening recently, & I do hope that all these will be solved soon..