Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Saying out..

Yesterday, nothing much going on except for classes at school. Had 2 classes for the entire day & ended at 1700. Went home, had dinner & rested early.

Today, lesson was in the afternoon so slept in till late before preparing myself for school. Met up with 2 frenz for dinner at Heeren's Sakae & had lotsa food & ate desserts *yummy* Talked about lotsa things during dinner & somehow does feel slightly better. Went walking around for a short while, then went to Mandarin's 'The Mezzaine' for coffee & tea. The place was kinda cozy with a live band playing soothing music & friendly service staff. Didn't reali feel like going home so early coz it would onli make my mind drift around when i'm back to my room. Had wanted to keep myself busy with things so I can juz think lesser. Maybe I'm juz avoiding.. perhapz I juz didn't want to accept the truth.. but it's the only thing that I can refrain myself from thinking any further.. Hopefully it does some help.. at least for now...