Thoughts..
Somehow got to find out some news today & that reali hit me *ouch* Didn't expected that things have changed to fast & leaving me behind.. so far far behind.. Thoughts of the pasts have been swirling into my mind recently & before I even realized, it's now become memories. No one to be blamed except for myself I guessed coz I had chosen this path. Though I shld be magnanimous & be moving forward but somehow, it pricks & it reali does. Sometimes I wonder if I have moved on or am I juz deceiving myself deep down. Nothing much that I say now could change things. For I hope, things might juz turn out differently someday in the near future. Although I had wished time could turn back to a month or perhaps to the day where we left, I know that this is impossible, but it's juz the slightest hope that I'm holding on for myself.