Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Work?

Today, went for classes in the morning. Then after tat, rushed to my previous workplace. *haiz..* Still got half-day of handover to clear before I reali leave the company. Reached the workplace at around 1400, bought a sandwich to munch *starving* Quickly spend the time to handover the stuff to Lee San. Lack of time to finish the stuff but hopefully she can manage the things herself.

Left the office arounf 1730 & quickly rushed home to change & took a cab down to Balestier Hill Shopping Centre for my casting. It was so last minute that I was being informed of the casting. Wat to do? So juz went ahead with it but luckily I wasn't the latest. *phew* The person-in-charge briefed us through of what the job was about. Lotsa benefits & the pay is real good! Free manicures provided & paid grooming classes! *wow!* Except for one thing which turned me off. The working location. Had to consider 1st before I agree on the job *thinkin thru*

The briefing ended around 2000 then took a bus home for my dinner *hungry* Hmmz.. wat's going on for tomorrow? Hmmz..