Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday Bluez

*haiz* Am back from sch le. Had an accts test tis mornin & I tink I flunk it thoroughly *sobz* The questions were kinda simple yet I didn't know how to answer it. Had forgotten wat I had read thru last nite *duhz* The calculation qn tink oso gone case le.. My frn & I all got different ans sia.. This 1st test onli 10% but if I flunk it, exam gotta work double hard coz the exam weightage is 70%!! Y do I hav to take management accounting?? Been ages since I lost touch with accts since poly yr 2 & now hav to take it again. Juz hope I can make it thru this module coz I don't wish to stay back for another semester *praying*

Ytd submitted my indiv report le.. Another project down.. 4 more to go! *jia you wor!* Went home after afternn class coz gotta study for my accts test.

I heard there's a RMIT bash @ Gotham Penthouse tonite.. All my Uni frnz will be going.. Guess I'll be going too.. Anyone wanna go too? Juz gimme a call ya?