Day of Relaxation!
Juz came back home from a day's of little enjoyment. My final project has been submitted le.. *phew* so it's time for me to let go & have a bit of fun before the examz comes.. Met up wif Sandy & Khim today at Somerset & went to have lunch at Cine. Then Jesslyn came to find us before we headed over to Orchard Partyworld for our KTV session! Been quite some time since I last sang coz my cough didn't fully recover from my flu tat time. Had a great time singing with the girls & also took alot of photos! *yeah* The session ended at around 1830, then we went over to wait for Edwin. Had our dinner at Border's Fish & Co. Alex came to join us too. Nice chats was done over dinner.. & of course the food was delicious! Jesslyn & Alex left shortly after dinner while the rest of us went walking ard Wisma & Cine. Kinda crazy over window shopping.. *haha* Oh man.. I wanna go Thailand to shop!! Anyone interested too?? But guess I'll need to save up some cash before I can go lah.. We left town ard 2200++.. was a long day yet enjoyable.. Looking forward to another day of fun.. More pics of the ktv will be up soon.. As for now.. juz these few to enjoy.. *cheerz!*
Wednesday nite, went Momo to meet Jasmin & May. Been almost a month since I saw them & since Jas was in S'pore, she called to meet up. Was reali nice seeing both of them & did a bit of catching up. Sad thing was.. the nite wasn't as fun & it was due to the music.. *my god!* Whole nite they were like playing 'trance/techno' kind of music & it was onli till around 0130 then RnB came in.. But I was like not into the mood to dance.. So left ard 0200 & headed back home. Well... so much for clubbin on a wednesday nite...
Tmr will be stayin home to rest... waiting for the weekends to come..
Sisters!! Shall see ya ladies real soon k? Miss you all!! *muackiez*
~ Jeanie & May ~
~ 3 of us!! ~





