"Missing" in Action
I'm back to blogging again.. after 'missing' for a few days.. *haha* Here's wat happened these dayz...
Saturday.. Supposed to go catch "Snow Wolf Lake" budden due to some issues.. didn't attend le.. *sob* There goes my chance of seeing Jacky in person.. My Jacky Cheung... *so near yet so far... ...* Went out for dinner with daddy & my bros at Ang Mo Kio. Had Fish Steamboat.. didn't taste fresh.. *eekz!* Not a nice dinner afterall.. *haiz* Got back home.. then went out again to meet JJ. Helped him a little with his assignment but think I was more of a hindrance.. *keke*
Sunday.. went out wif 2 galfrnz for a little shopping trip down at Bugis. All of us were a bit crazy but nevertheless, did enjoy much with them *woohoo!* Then we departed around 8pm plus.. I headed down to Orchard to get some stuff before heading back home. Was so hungry by then.. had my dinner & rested a while.. Weekend gone juz like tat... In a flash...
Monday, woke up with a heavy head & was coughing like mad.. Still managed to get out of bed & prepared to go to sch. On the way.. felt the sudden uneasiness in me.. could not bear it any longer.. so alighted from the bus & took a cab back home. It was raining then.. & again.. I caught a bit of the rain.. Wat a day! Had a short rest then had my light lunch & took medication and fell straight into sleep. The medication was kinda strong.. knocked me out within half an hour. By the time I woke up.. it was alrdy evening & time for dinner. Took my dinner, watched a bit of tv, took my medication & went to bed slightly before 2200. To sum up... I juz slept for almost the entire day!!
Today, woke up feeling much better le.. lotsa thankz to the medication & to the person who bought it *smilez* Lesson had ended le.. now in the com lab.. gonna do mr proj again.. will be back for more!!
By the way.. tix for the club momo event this coming thursday is still available.. here's the last & final chance to get it from me ok? contact me soon ya?? *wink*