Signz
*gosh* Think I'm gonna fall sick soon. The signs are here.. slight cough, dry throat, slight headache.. *oh no!!* I dun wanna fall sick.. hmmz.. but if fall sick got someone to take care of me oso not bad hor~? *oopz!* Wat a way to think sia? *keke*
Today had my 2nd accounts test, was in MCQ. Started studying since Sunday coz had wished to score better this time round. Luckily my efforts were not going down the drain, coz most of the qns I was able to do except for a few which I ran out of time to solve. Do hope I get the results soon coz till now I have yet to rcv my test 1 results *duhz*
After class, headed to HollandV to have lunch before going home to rest & replenish my energy. Past few days nothing much went on.. except the usual school & proj meetings.. Had also rcvd the photos we took at KTV the other time from Annie.. check them out ppl! *cheerz*
:: Photos from last KTV @ Partyworld Bishan ::
~ The 4 sisters : Jeanie, Annie, Serene & Katt ~
~ Trying to act cute again ~
~ Dozing off during the session ~
~ 4 sisters & 1 bro : Serene, Annie, Aloysius, Jeanie, Katt ~


