Thursday, October 13, 2005

All day out!

*omg* It's supposed to be my study break and yet I've been going out for practically everyday! Guess it's time to tone down a bit & concentrate on my books. Scared no time to finish studying all the modules *finger crossed* Now, gonna update where I've been hanging out... Starting off with Monday..

[Monday]
Went out in the afternoon to City hall to meet up with JJ then went over to Funan to collect some payments & to have early dinner. It was already 5plus & JJ was late for work *oopz* Reached Millenia slightly before 1800 & off to work he went. While I went walking around & did some window shopping over at Suntec. Saw many nice nice stuff but have gotta restrain my shopping desire *endure* Went back to Millenia when he knocked off then went home after that.

[Tuesday]
Was at home doing my OE revision. Then went online for a while when I saw Sandy & she said she was feeling bored at home & asked if I wanted to meet up. So decided to go chill out at Somerset Coffeeclub. Met at 8pm.. onli me, Sandy & Susan. Khim went to rebond her hair so couldn't join us. Chatted over guys, gals, examz.. *gosh* A great way to take the mind off the exam load for a while. Chatted till around 10pm then went over to Yishun to meet Edwin & Vincent coz Sandy wanna pass them something. So accompanied her there & chatted at the coffeeshop till 11plus before all of us left.


~ Snack time! Potato Wedges.. ~

~ Susan & Jeanie ~

~ Jeanie & Sandy ~

~ Girls chilling out... ~

[Wednesday]
Studied OE again in the day till around evening time. Then had dinner & started preparing to go out. It's Joe's birthday & he's inviting us to party at Momo. Headed down to the club at ard 10plus to meet up with them. Surprisingly, received a few sms asking if I was at Momo. It was from my frnz. So got there.. met up with Joe & gang for a while then went hunting my other frnz. Valerie, KaiZhen, Shimin & friends were there and joined them for dancing. FengRui, MingLun & their friends were there too! Caught up with them at the pool area. Then Aloy also came with his friends. Then Ixson oso came.. then happened to see Carolyn's frn, Joe.. May was also there with her friends then came over to join us ladies for a while. Terence was there.. & also saw Jane! Did met up with Benjamin for a short chat too *wah* Momo like gathering place sia.. Can see so many friends there.. *gosh* Did went over to the live band too.. the band was simply awesome & rockin'! *cheers*

Celebrated Joe's birthday.. had a few drinks.. then Terence also made me drink! *wanna puke liao* Had been quite some time since I drank so much.. Head was spinning then went dancing with JJ for a while then we left. JJ also drank quite a bit especially the last shot he had.. totally knocked him out. In the end had to sent him back. But at least I think I was sober than him *haha*

Reali enjoyed myself last nite.. Especially seeing so many friends too! *it's a joy!* Guess this might be the last clubbing day till my examz are over.. About a month to go.. Looking forward to the days after examz.. Meantime.. it's mugging at books *-_-"*