Examz week
It's finally Friday! The day that I've been looking forward too this week *woah!* 3 of my exam papers are over! And now left the final paper which is on the 8th.. *can't wait till tat day sia!*
Tuesday had my first paper - Market Research... but think I didn't do well.. coz 5 essays qn & didn't reali managed to complete it.. *haiz*
Wednesday.. my 2nd paper - Management Accounting... another paper which I never complete on time.. left out 2 parts tat I didn't do.. *sobs*
Then today had my third paper - Organisation & their Environment... *gosh* this is a killer paper sia.. so tough!! 2 hours paper & no time to complete again.. missed out 2 qns tat is worth 10marks each! Reali need to pray that I can 'heng heng' pass all the papers... *praying hard*
So for now.. it's time to let my hair down for a while.. so planz have been made for this coming few days before I start mugging for my last paper.. Meeting some friends for dinner later & perhaps some drinks.. Will update tomorrow!! Ciao~!