Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm bored!

I'm blogging now during office hours.. I'm not slacking around or what.. juz that I've done wats supposed to be done and my boss has nothing for me yet.. Or can I juz comment that I'm just too efficient in my work le? *haha.. puking* Have already been surfing net till my eyes are poping out soon..

Nothing much going on for me these days.. Monday as usual after my work headed down for AM's salesrun then got home at 11plus *tired* Tuesday.. headed back home after work.. need to do some updates on my sales & my stuff...

Yesterday, met up with JJ for dinner at Tampines Mall.. wanted to catch his movie but it was unavailable.. so went around browsing.. and headed back home..

Woke up this morning to see that it was raining heavily.. Luckily my mummy was not working today and offered to send me to work.. *keke..* Reached office on the dot.. but it was so quiet.. as usual.. they alwayz come in after 0930. It's not that they're late.. they stay back everyday till late to do their work.. As for me.. I usually leave on time.. *haha* No choice la.. Hav to leave on time.. else will be late for my salesrun mah..

Still got around 4 more hours before I can leave the office.. tick tock tick tock.. it's moving so slowly.. *omg!* Anyone got any suggestions on what I can do to pass time??