Tied Down
Oh man.. It's been quite a few days since my last entry.. well well.. was sort of busy over the weekends.. Here it goes..
FRI, had CL meeting as usual.. then went off to town area to meet JJ and caught 'Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire'. Overall, felt the show was alrite.. perhapz it was becoz I was feeling slightly tired and the movie ended at 3am!
SAT, had to wake up early coz had already agreed to work over the weekends for BBT show at expo. Was a last minute decision and thanks to the lady who recommended me the job *cheerz!* Reached there at 1000 but the reporting time was at 1030. So juz waited for the organiser to come & bring me in. Nothing reali fanciful about the show.. juz cars & bikes & babes around. There were also some competition going on. And coincidentally, saw some friends there.. Kitty, Stephanie, and also got the know that Michael was there too! *such a small world* The job was pretty simple.. juz distributing of flyers.. walk around the hall & of course.. to oblige in taking photos.. *haiz..* Let's hope that the photos don't end up all over the place.. Gotten to know this nice bunch of girls and worked with them for 2 days. Though it was only for 2 days, we got along well and it was fun! Ended work then went back home.
SUN, worked.. till 2100. JJ came to pick me up & we went for supper near my place. Had an early nite coz this week is hectic for me.
MON, reported to work at 1000 at Shang. It was the week that I had been awaiting for! My involvement in a big event at my temp coy *yeah* It's the say where we shifted on-site and preparing the stuff for the event which commenced today. Worked all the way till 2200!! Can you imagine? I was like a dead fish when I got home *tired!*
TUE, today.. had to report to work at 0700!! yes.. tat early.. Arrived and started to get things ready for the day. It's the 1st day of the conference and it was pretty exciting. I'm reali glad to be part of it and it a good experience and exposure for me. Got to meet alot of people and know more about the media industry. Reali interesting! Running here & there.. entertaining the guests and speakers.. *so wonderful* It's a first time for me.. and.. I like it! I have the entire week to go before this event ends. So gonna take this opportunity to learn more.. Gonna be another long day.. for the rest of this week at least.. Had juz got back home.. and gonna sleep soon.. Need to recharge for the following day..
Guess.. I'll only be blogging if I have the time..
Apologies to dear sisters and friends.. kinda tied up this week.. Shall find time to meet up next week ya?? Meanwhile.. so take care!! *muack!!*