Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sweet Surprise

It was a sweet surprise from him on Wed. The day which I had looked forward for more than a month. In the mornin, went to sch to do some re-enrolment thingy, then after tat, we went to PS to do some shopping. We then took train to Harbourfront and had lunch at Seah Im Foodcentre. Before I knew, he took me to board the bus which headed down to Sentosa.. *wondering what he was up to then...* Then we alighted at Siloso Beach and then we arrived at the Costa Sands Resort. He had booked a chalet for us *how sweet can he be??* Didn't know he had planned to book a chalet.. Nevertheless, we unpack our stuff then went out to enjoy the lovely sun. Went for an hour of cycling at the beach.. took pictures.. and then went to see the sunset at Tanjong Beach. Then we headed back to have our dinner before rushing off again to catch the show at Musical Fountain. Simply loved it..

Left the very next day.. walked along the beach once again and took pics.. then we went to J8 to catch movie, 'King Kong'. It's a terrific show and touching.. I liked it very much.. the show lasted for 3 hours... then he had to rush off to work soon after the movie ended. I headed back home to unpack and then went out in the evening for my salesrun..

Here's some photos to share..

~ At Siloso Beach~

~ Chair Lifts ~

~ Look what we spotted.. (I Love you) ~

~ Us under the sun ~

~ Spectacular Musical Fountain ~