Friday, March 31, 2006

Headache

Headache. Been having headaches quite frequent these days. Dunno if it's because I didn't sleep well. Had been busy with the projects on hand. Had to compile 3 reports! The 1st time ever I had to compile so many reports. It's not easy at all. If you had gone thru it before, you'll know.

Finally submitted 2 of the projects le *phew* Now left with the 2 major ones. OTD and WIL. Dateline for OTD is on coming Monday and hopefully I can finish compiling over the weekends. I just can't wait till next week, that's when I can let loose a bit and go take some relaxation before I start on the revision for the coming exams. BUT then again... I dunno if I'll start my revision early *haha*

For now, better concentrate on compiling OTD 1st and try not to think of the others. Alrighty.. time to continue with report le...

*OTD - Organisational Theory and Design
*WIL - Work Integrated Learning