Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yeah!

okie peepz.. FYI, the pup had been sold already.. i wonder who bought over that cute little pup.. *hmmz..* I was juz helping a frn to source for interested people. Juz hope tat the new pup owner will take good care of it.

Today, went for buffet lunch at Marriot.. courtesy treat from Ray & Jen *thx so muchie!! muackz* Had JJ along with us too.. Indeed, we had a filling lunch and some gossiping around.. *oopz* After lunch, Ray offered to send jj & me to sch.. Coz I had project meeting while jj went to the library to do his stuff. I also went to do some research for my other project as well after the meeting.

Oh ya.. yesterday, met up to do marketing project, then after tat, headed to KBox for a short session of KTV with the bunch of gals! *coolz* Had been quite a long long while since I last went ktv le.. but I had a nice time ytd!

Right now, typing this entry, I'm munching on a new snack tat I came across today and bought it to try.. It's called 'Hello Panda DipDip'. Won't tell you whether its nice or not.. just go buy one then you'll know le..