Friday, April 21, 2006

Exam jitters

So fast and the weekends gonna come real soon.. and after this weekend, it's gonna be the start of the examz.. Having my first paper (Buyer Behaviour) on Tues..

Started my revision about 2 weeks ago but can only say that the progress has not been that fanastic *panicky* Though have finished the entire BB textbook, it seems like not much has been captured in my mind and I hope I'm able to recall what I had studied till the day of the paper... It's the first time I started my revision so early for exams.. which in the past, I only start my revision about a week before my paper. Don't know why this time still feeling a bit worried though I started it early *haiz* Perhaps it's the exams jitters that is freaking me out... Luckily this sem only 3 exam papers to take.. but quite a lot to be covered in the modules.

For these 2 weeks, routine was the same. Wake up, eat breakfast, then start to mug. Then hungry, eat lunch, snack a bit *actually snacked quite a lot.. haha..*, mug, dinner, mug, mug, mug, then sleep. Following day, the same routine goes on.. and on...

Telling myself to endure for another 2 weeks before I can take a break off studies and enjoy.. *starting to dream already... keke..*

To all my dear friends having their exams now, or soon... Wishing all of you the best of luck for the exams!! Study hard and not forgetting... Study smart!! *wink* Cheers to all!!