Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Updates...

Oh.. Here I am.. Back to blog and to update of course... Apologies to have gone "MIA" till now.. here's what happened..

17 May, Wednesday:
Started work as data entry.. juz temporary till I find a better temp job *that's if I managed to find one..* So for now... juz working to earn some bucks 1st.. working hours still ok lor.. 10am to 6pm.. In orchard area... everyday lunch, passed by those shops feel so tempting.. feel like shopping.. but must try to restrain myself.. else what I gonna earn will be gone down the drain in no time.. No activities after work.. so headed home.

18 May, Thursday:
As usual.. work then home..

19 May, Friday:
Work. Then met up with Jen, Ray & Doris for dinner at Furama. Had buffet dinner at 'The Square'. Yummy glorious food!! Cheap buffet with superb delicacies.. So irresistible...


~ Desserts ~

~ And more DESSERTS!! ~


20 May Saturday:
Nothing much in the day time.. Had dinner with family in the evening, then after tat, went shopping with my bro in town coz he wanted to get some formal wear for his upcoming presentations...

21 May Sunday:
Hong Wei's and You Sui's Wedding. Attended their wedding dinner which was held at CDANS, just beside BBDC. First time there, so went to explore the place as we arrived early. The food served was not bad juz that I feel that the service provided wasn't tat good though. Or maybe it's tat waitress who was in charged of our table *haiz*

22 May Monday:
Work. Home.

23 May Tuesday:
Work. Home.

24 May Wednesday:
Work. Home.

25 May Thursday:
Work. Went to visit Cleo and her newborn baby girl during lunch time at Thomson Medical. The suite she was staying in was so nice! Just like a 5 star hotel... Saw little Chloe and she's reali cute. Alot of them said that she resembles her older sister.

26 May Friday:
The commence of GSS! There was already a huge crowd in Taka and Wisma when I passed by during lunch time. I wonder if those ppl actually took leave juz to shop.. *hmmm...* After work, met Ceci, Sil and Marian to pass them the presentation uniform coz need to return them back. Then went to shop ard. Jen and Ray came over and we had dinner together at Food Republic and then headed shopping once again. I can't shop much even though some things caught my eyes... No $$ *sobz* Wondering when payday is coming??

27 May Saturday:
Blading in the evening at ECP with Khim, Sandy and Edwin. Vincent was supposed to join us but he came when we were almost done. Bladed till ard 2030 then shared cabbie with Sandy, Ed & Vincent to Yishun. Had dinner at one of the coffeeshop. Went to meet JJ after tat coz had bought tix for the movie, 'Poseidon'. Didn't have much time to catch it till now as both of us were working. Kinda like the show. It was nice and exciting..

28 May Sunday:
Slacked in the mornin till early noon then headed to Causeway Pt for lunch and shopping. Bought a new top at Esprit and got discount.. all thanks to Sandy *keke* Rented some VCDs to watch too.. kinda cheap..

In the late evening, suddenly I felt sick. Headache and feeling cold. Had a temp of 38.9 *omg* Almost hit 39!! Took panadol and went to bed.

29 May Monday:
Feeling much better. But the fever still on and off. Went to see the doc at night and had MC.

30 May Tuesday:
On MC today. Watched the VCD that I rented and rested at home. Tmr gonna go back work loh..

Okie.. tats all the updates that I have.. Gonna have an early night le...