Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Been out again...

Had been going out for these 2 days. Stayed home on Mon. Met up with Lijun & Steph for K Lunch on Tue at Hougang Kbox. Been ages since I went ktv-ing and glad we all enjoyed ourselves. Had a great time singing and chatting up too! After the ktv session, we headed down to Chinatown to shop around. Lijun bought some beads and I bought 2 belts, with recommendation from Steph. Both of them helped me with the design to buy and I really liked the belts a lot!! And it's so worth the buy. A great day out with the gals!

Today, went to PS to service hp then headed down to Orchard to meet Khim & Lijun. Shopping time for the gals again!... ermz... I meant window shop lar... no money already how can buy more stuff?? Though I so much wanna buy this & that.. but must wait till I earn enough first. The gals were actually accompanying me to look for white boots.. how sweet of them ya?? *keke* We began from Taka.. then to Far East.. got 'stuck' there coz there was a big downpour.. so we juz walked around & around.. Managed to find a suitable boot within my budget but think I will still KIV and look at other places before deciding to purchase it. We then headed to Lucky Plaza when the rain ceased and sat down to chat for quite a long while. Khim headed home while Lijun & me walked to dhoby ghaut to take the train *save $$, a little saving adds up to a big amount*

Was having my dinner juz now when my brother told me that the brand of the contact lens solution I was currently using was reported in the news that it is recalling back some batches of the solution... and I was like going.. "oh my..." so I glued myself to the TV to catch more details of the recall. Those wearing contact lenses, please do take note of this news! Amo (also known as Complete) is recalling some batches of its contact lens solution and it is advisable to stop using the solution till further investigations are made. To know the affected batch lots, you can visit here to find out more.

Need to switch to another solution for the time being now...