Updatez..
Hiya pple! Did ya miss me when I went 'missing' the past few dayz.. haha *bish* Now gonna update abt my whereabts..
Wednesday nite, had dinner at Fisherman's Wharf at Clarke Quay, then went Shinz for some drinkz & chatting session. Think I had too much drinkz tat nite coz by the time I got home, I had a big headache.. *wahhaha..*
Thursday, nothing special onz, juz went home after work & did OT.
Friday, which was yesterday, met up with Eliz & Steven for movie at J8. Caught the show 'Lemony Snickets - A Series of Unfortunate Events'. Such a nice show. Loved the little baby, Sunny. She's so sweet & adorable & made everyone laughed. Would recommend all to catch this movie if ya love comedies. After movie, had teppanyaki & went shopping for a little while. Saw CITIGEMS outlet then went in to take a look. Spent abt an hour in tat shop! *gosh!* We sat in the shop till they closed, selecting a gift for one of our dear sister, Annie. CITIGEMS have so many choices & unique designz.. Hoped I'll own 1 of them too.. *keke* Bought her a necklace. Hoped she love it *she better do* keke..
Now, doing overtime again for my boss. *argh* Meeting Eliz & Steven again later probably in late afternoon or evening, to go down to Chris's chalet. Tats all for now.. Tata!!