Wat a Day..
Something made me real mad this mornin! *argh!* But dun wish to tok abt it here.. At least now.. I'm feelin much better..
Yesterday, took MC and met up with Eliz & Jen for some shopping & dinner. Went bugis, accompanied them to the temple then went to take a look at some jewelleries. The girls were so into the diamonds.. *oh my!* Wished I had someone who would buy them for me too.. keke *wishin wishin & wishin* I finally bought my shades too! So lovely, so nice.. keke..
Had dinner at Swensens. I had Chicken Mixed Peppers. Well.. Wasn't as appetizing as it was shown on the menu. *keke* After the main course, we ordered a regular earthquake. 4 of us shared. *so yummy* Been ages since I ate Earthquake.
Well, pple.. So long for now.. Gonna meet Philip for dinner & some drinkz.. Need to cool my mind off a little.. *Ciaoz*