Friday, April 29, 2005

Sickness..

Didn't do much of blogging these days coz wasn't feeling quite well at the start of this week *sigh*

Monday, went to work as usual.. But was not feeling well. Was having slight diarrhoea & in the end, asked my boss for permission to go to the doctor's. Left the office at 1600+ to the company's clinic which was at Admiralty MRT. *So far ritez?* Reached the clinic before 1700 but had to wait for so long for my turn. When I finally consulted the doctor & took my medicine, it was already 1830. Headed home straight by bus & reached home at 1920. It ended up getting home later than usual. No choice la..

Tuesday morning, couldn't bring myself out of bed. So I gave my boss an SMS telling him I wun be reporting to work. After tat, fell asleep on bed & woke up at around 0900. Had my breakfast then went down to Hougang polyclinic to get MC. It was another long queue again. While waiting, my head suddenly started to spin. Dunno wat went wrong at that time but the pain was like killing me!! *Argh!!* Waited for almost 40 mins before I had my turn. The doctor prescribed some lactose for my diarrhoea & gave me "lbuprofen" for my headache.

Had to collect my medication at the Pharmacy & I had to wait for another 40mins before I make my payments & collect my MC. *Gosh! Wondering why Polyclinics are alwayz so packed with people??* Left the Polyclinic quickly and headed home. No one was around & I was the only soul at home. Took my medication then went to bed. Head was heavy & spinnig away... Slept all the way till evening when each of my family member came home one by one. Had dinner.. watched TV for a while.. took my bath.. took my medication.. then surf net.. then... went to bed.. Need to give myself more rest to recover faster.


Wed & Thurs, no special planz.. Onli went to work & back home after that..

Today, no planz at the moment.. but who knows? I might be out later? *wahaha.. grinz..* Anyone askin mi out?? =P