Weekend!!
It's been almost a week since my last update! It's time to let u ppl know what have I been up to.. *keke..*
Monday & Tuesday, no appointments. Onli went to work as usual then went back home to do my own stuff.
Wednesday, met up with Ah Ming & his friends for dinner. Went to geylang to have 'Tian Ji' Porridge. It was delicious & spicy too.. *sweating..* My mouth was almost numb after finishing the food. After tat, went for a short chat at the void deck nearby before heading back home.
Thursday, met up with Jenn at Tampines after work. Went to Perlini's Silver to buy some accessories coz I'm still holding on the the vouchers.. It's time to get new accessories loh..! Bought 2 necklaces. Simply lurved it! After shopping for my stuff, head over to Century Square's Sakae Sushi for our dinner. Been such a long time since I had Sakae.. kinda miss the food.. *haha* After tat I headed home straight.. Nothing much.. tats all..~~
Friday, met Kit, Doris & Fion for dinner at Heeren. Was supposed to meet Doris at 2000hrs but ended up I was late & arrived near 2045hrs *Oopz!* Doris & Fion were already waiting for us at the Korean restaurant. It's the second time I had Korean food & it tasted quite nice though. *yum yum* Went to walk around Heeren after dinner before meeting up with Jenn & Ray for KTV at Partyworld. Had an enjoyable time singing & laughing.. Alan came to join us after a while. So there we were.. Singing all the way till 2am.. then went home coz still gotta work the following day.. *sianz..*
Saturday, met Ricky for dinner at PS. Then went to catch the jap movie, 'Infection'. Was a gross movie.. startling at a few scenes.. As usual, I couldn't bear myself to watch any longer.. Was hoping that the show would end soon *argh!!* Soon enough, show FINALLY ended... *phew!* Called Jenn after tat to see if she was out, then can meet her.. Went to SAFRA Mt Faber to meet Jenn & Ray for bowling session... Been ages since I last bowled.. It's almost 4-5year ago!! *Gosh!!* Skills had became rusty le... didn't score well.. Unlike Ray & Jenn, looked so much like professionals.. *keke..* Think I gotta brush up my skills le.. Bowled all the way till 0300 before heading home.. *tiredz*
Sunday, woke up around 1330. Was supposed to meet Jenn at 1500 at Bugis to go temple but ended up I was still at home at 1440... *oopz..!* So didn't get to meet her. Then I reached Bugis before 1700 coz had to leave the house before the rain hits me. Went to roam about.. went to the temple.. then went OG to roam again.. while waiting for Kit to meet me. Met Kit at 1745 then headed down to Suntec. Bought tickets for the movie, 'Creep'. It's dinner time, then went to had Subway.. *delicious sandwich* Roam in Carrefour for a short while before heading for our show. Luckily, the show juz started when we went in. Perhaps it was Sunday, the theatre seemed to empty than usual.Would not recommend to catch this show coz got no storyline.. could make what it was trying to say.. Onli knew tat it was another gross movie.. with all that slaughtering & bloody scenes.. *Eeekz!!*
After movie, sat outside Suntec to chit-chat till 2300 then headed home. Monday's comin yet again.. Monday Bluez.. *Sianz..*