Fabulouz Sat!
Yesterday mornin went to work as usual *yawnz* Was feelin kinda tired coz onli slept for that mere few hours & had to go for work. Luckily it was onli half a day. Exactly 1230 sharp, quickly left the office & headed home. Took a shower and rested for a while. Had a 20 minutes nap before started changing coz was going over to Ray's place for dinner. Kit was supposed to join us for the dinner but he had something on so couldn't make it. I still went over for dinner & it was a sumptuous one. Jenn cooked 'Breaded Chicken', 'Sausage Omelette', 'Oyster Vege' & 'Yong Tau Hu Soup'. *yummy!!* Simon, Ray, Jenn & I had a filling dinner tat all of us couldn't move after tat.. *haha..*
Watched 'The Cinderella Story' vcd at Ray's place & relaxed after dinner. Jenn showed mi some photos of her sisters & tat was when both of us found out something tat shocked us. Jenn showed mi a photo of her 'Da Jie' & her 'Bro-in-Law' & I told her tat the guy looked like my cousin. She asked mi wats his name & I told her. When we said all the details of her Bro-in-Law, all the details tallied!! It was then we realized that Jenn's Bro-in-Law was actually my cousin!! *wat a small world indeed!* Both of us couldn't believe & can't stop laughing. Frankly speaking, I didn't even know tat my cousin was attached for so long & I had never seen her gf when my family went to his place. Now, Jenn & I have became closer coz we're sort of 'distant relatives'.
Had wanted to go KTV after dinner but after tat decided to go watch movie wif Kit. So Jenn & Ray went to KTV without us. Nevertheless, still managed to join them for a while of KTV session with Jenn, Ray, Alan & Doris at Suntec KBox after our movie. Left the KTV at around 0400 and headed Geylang 'You Tiao Da Wang' for supper. Ordered 'Taiwan Mian Xian', 'You Tiao', 'Soya Bean Milk', 'Xiao Long Bao' & 'Shao Bing'. The 'Mian Xian' was delicious *yum yum* & the 'You Tiao' was so crispy. *Thx Alan for the supper treat!* Poor Kit wasn't feeling quite well throughout the nite coz of his queasy tummy *sayang*. All of us went back home after supper & Kit sent mi home too. Fell asleep after my shower & woke up around 1700 juz now.
It was such a nice & sweet sleep. The weekend's gonna end soon le *sob sob* Sometimes juz do hope that the weekend would be longer. Tomolo going back to work le but I'm already looking forward to the next coming weekend. *wink!*