Lounging..
Once again its friday! The day tat I've alwayz been lookin forward to each week. Met up with Doris & Jenn for dinner at Suntec's Sizzler. Been a long time since I went there & had a great time chatting & laughin our tummy off. *haha..*
Ray came to join us after his rugby appreciation dinner then we headed to our fav. lounge at Pan Pac while waiting for Kit to join us. Luckily for Christy, we managed to get a seat even though it was crowded when we arrived. As usual, we ordered our drinks & started chatting away. Doris & I had 'Lychee Martini', Jenn had 'Strawberry Margarita', Ray had 'Cuppacino' & Kit had 'Grasshopper'. Left the place when Alan came to pick Doris while the rest of us went around Marina in hopin to find an ATM machine but couldn't find a single one! Decided to head down to Ray's place instead for the ATM. After tat, took a cab home from their place & now it's time for mi to go sleep le! Nitez all~!