Saturday, February 11, 2006

Lovely

Yesterday, met up with Jen & Ray to shop for gift at Orchard, then had dinner at Cineleisure. Been near a month since I last saw them wor.. After dinner, as usual... chilling out session.. headed to MezzeBar at Meritus Mandarin and awaiting for Doris to join us. Got my birthday gifts from all of them *thanks so muchie!! muacks!* Lovely presents.. love them! Enjoyed my nite out in town area.. All of us left slightly before midnite becoz I'm having lesson this morning..

Yes.. so sad.. To have lessons on Saturdays.. and it has been the 2nd Saturday that lesson was on. Juz like tat, half of my Sat is gone. After class, Sandy & I drove down to Bugis to meet up with Khim & Ed.. Coz Sandy wanna shop for her stuff.. Then end up, me & Khim bought tops from FOX.. *haiz.. spent $$ again le..* After Sandy done with her stuff, Khim continued shopping.. before all of us headed our way.

I went to join my family for dinner at Yio Chu Kang and had 'Yu Sheng'. Wonderful dinner with fanastic food.. Only thing is that.. Kinda not used to having so many of the waiters and waitresses around us watching us eat.. Coz tat time not many customers around yet..

OK lah.. shall cease my talking at this point.. gonna go out liao..