Friday, February 03, 2006

MY CNY..

Holidays for the Chinese New Year is gone already and it's back to school. I had fallen sick since the day before CNY eve.. *so sad* Think it was becoz got a cold while I was workin on my last day.. the aircon there was blasting away.. and till now.. yet to recover.. and so many festive goodies which I can't eat this year.. *it's terrible!*

Had my little birthday celebration with JJ juz a few days before CNY. Went to watch 'Geisha' and had dinner at Bottle Tree Village. 1st time there.. kinda like the place.. cooling with the sea breeze.. though it's quite inconvenient to get there without a car.. Nevertheless, the food is great! *yum yum* Got a little surprise as well *grinz*


~ It's us!! ~

~ The Bottle Tree @ Bottle Tree Village ~

~ My Sweet Birthday Cake! ~

~ My Pressie ~

~ Andersen's Ice Cream!! ~


On CNY eve, had steamboat dinner at home with my family, then went over to JJ's place to dye my hair. Then juz before midnite, headed to Jason's place for mahjong session. I left early while the rest continued till dawn.

1st day of CNY, only went to 2 places. My bro's god-mum's place and my uncle's place. Had got up early in the morning and sent my dad to the ferry terminal, then back home. As my bro & I wasn't feeling well, we went back home after visiting the 2 places.

2nd day, went to JJ's place for visiting in the mornin, then over to Jason's place in the afternoon. Had steamboat for lunch and after tat... ... Gambling.. Basically, most of the time spent was on gambling and eating.. *haha* In the evening, went over to visit Annie and my god-son. Can see that he's growing well and becoming more handsome le wor.. *keke* It's then back to Jason's place for the rest of the night..

3rd day, went to pick my dad up from the terminal and headed back home. Went out in the evening to his place then went to catch movie, 'I Not Stupid 2'. It's a nice show and very touching..

4th day, went over to Celine's and Mike's place. Went for a short swim with JJ and Joie (his niece). Was a nice swim though the water was slightly cold.. Had dinner over at their place then went back home after slacking there for a while.

It was back to school yesterday.. Nothing much le.. Juz hoping that I'll recover soon.. I wanna eat so much stuff!!