Thursday, December 14, 2006

Advanced celebration for Khim!

Today headed back to school to do some re-enrolment thingy and also collected back our projects and assignments. It didn't really take long as we've done it before and it was just a procedure from the University. After settling with the school stuff, me and my SIM girls, susan, amy, michelle & khim, went to town for lunch. Khim suggested having lunch at Waraku and it was fabulous! Order a few dishes and shared among us.. Shall let the pictures do the talking...


~ Food glorious food!! ~

I guess we're just too hungry... that we actually wipe out all the dishes on the table! *oopz!!* The price was reasonable and I think I'll be going back for more.

~ Food no more! ~


~ At Waraku ~

After lunch, walked over to NYDC for desserts. Yep.. we're eating again just right after having our lunch. Who cares? Such thing do not happen often.. so we'll just enjoy! Gave Khim a surprise at NYDC with a mudpie as birthday cake. It was yummilicious! Had some drinks to go along too..

~ At NYDC ~

Went Heeren to shop for a while and within that short period of walking and looking.. I bought 2 eye mask, a facial mask and a tee *omg.. * I'm spending yet again.. Just can't resist the temptation of shopping..

**Click here for more photos!

Yesterday, met up with my 'long time no see' poly classmate, Jasmin. Had lunch together, did some catching up and also walked around too.. Though had only met up for a short while, was really happy! Hope can meet up often and soon too. *Miss ya babe!*

Tuesday, met up with Ethel and Sindy. Went to Vivo and walked around too. See if there anything to buy. Didn't managed to get anything there.. except for food.. *haha* Eating perks me up.. and I just LOVE food! Left the girls in the evening and I headed elsewhere for a meeting. Afterwhich, went to meet up with jj and leong. They were shopping for clothes and I ended up buying a bottom too. Had a late dinner before heading back.

Weekend's coming soon and I'm looking forward to it.. Hope it'll be a 'rainless' weekend.. *keeping fingers crossed*