tired...
Hmmm... My last post was waiting for my results.. yes.. it's out since last wed.. managed to pass all.. but not so desirable to my expectations.. but I should feel glad that I cleared it. So one more sem to go.. with the last five mods.. and smoothly to graduation day. Feel sad at the same time coz some of my friends didn't do as well *sigh* Alrite.. enough talking about results.. shall move on to other stuff I did over the week..
8th Dec (Fri)
Met up with Ethel and Sindy for KLunch at Cine. Our very first outing since the Lucido-L event. Though with a 'missing' Christine who could not make it.. but will definitely have the complete four going out soon! After the KTV, headed down to Mandom office to collect our stuff. Big downpour again.. but still we had to make our way through. Luckily the rain got smaller as we walked.. After collecting the stuff.. Sindy went off.. then Ethel went off to meet her friend and to work.. while I continued shopping and waiting for jj to knock off. Headed shopping again after jj's work. X'mas shopping again..
9th Dec (Sat)
My 2nd Bro's commissioning parade. Mum & Dad specially dressed up for this day, and also partly because they were required to, as stated in the invitation. First time I see my dad wearing tie.. *hehe* and mum went to do her hair too... Me & youngest bro also dressed up. Reached the venue before 5pm and waiting for the parade to begin. The parade was quite short. But nice! Got to catch a glimpse of my bro during one segment of the parade then it was time for family/friends to put on the rank for the graduants. Mum & dad put it on for bro. And we took a photo. Feels really happy to see my bro finally finishing his course and gone through all those trainings. Can see that he's happy too. After the parade, me & youngest bro headed for the dinner for guests, while my 2nd bro and parents headed for the dinner with the president. Hock & I left after dinner.. else we would have to wait till around 10pm for my parents to end their dinner. Took the shuttle service to JP and shopped around again. Jj came to pick us up, then jj & I headed for some pratas at Jln Kayu. I'm still waiting for the photos.. so can post up.. be patient for it.. will post up as soon as I get hold of it.
10th Dec (Sun)
Nothing much.. stayed at home then meet jj in the late evening.
11th Dec (today)
Went out early to shop. Then jj headed to work and Khim came to meet me. Both gals went from Taka then Wisma, Paragon to Centrepoint to OG Orchard and back to Paragon. Bought clothes and Khim gotten her bag too. Thanks to Sandy for the voucher. Happy shopping day. Am feeling tired from all the walking today. Time to take a rest now.. Ciao all!!